Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Finally posting pictures!



So here are some relatively unflattering pictures of me in my IC when I finally got to wear it for a summer wedding. (Have you ever bought a dress top in summer? There was nothing that wasn't sheer at the dept. stores.) Anyways, I think it looks really good on me when I'm not being blasted by a flash. I got quite a few compliments, and when people found out I made it, they thought it was even cooler. I think if i ever went out with it at night, I'd switch to black ribbon though.

3 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Not unflattering pictures at all. You look good! I really hope I'm not out of line in saying this (probably means I shouldn't say it), but I get so tired of knitters saying stuff won't look good on them because they're not as stick-thin as the magazine models. It's ridiculous, and you just showed that regular sized women look good in knitted skirts, too.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Hanna said...

Oh, i think the skirt looks awesome, I only think they are not that flattering because of the shirt, but it wouldn't show it off if i cut myself out of the photo. :P

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger czaitz said...

Good job! I love the length- very flattering. I do tend to agree with you about the ribbon- maybe a less contrasting color for evening, but the white is cute as a button and the pictures are lovely! The skirt shows off your curves nicely, as it was intended, I think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home