Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Mention, Sorta

HI, your lackadaisical hostess Velma here (I still haven't ordered my yarn for this project yet; WTF?!?). I ran across this article on Venus Zine about Knitty and Amy Singer, via Knitgrrl (if you spin or knit with handspun, you really need her new book, Spin to Knit, IMHO). While not mentioning "our" skirt in the article, the author did include a photograph of it and a reference to designer Ashley. Just thought I'd let everyone know we are obliquely in the news!

Happy Halloween, all!

3 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger velmalikevelvet said...

glad i could spread the word about your amazingness and the world's recognition of it...

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

S'all right; I haven't bought my yarn yet, either.

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home