Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hello!

Hi everyone, my name's Claudia. I kinda fell in love with this skirt the moment I saw it, and I knew that it must someday adorn my curves. I don't have yarn yet; I'm considering Wool of the Andes from Knitpicks because it's approximately the same as the Peruvian wool from elann.com that the designer recommended as a substitiution, only even cheaper (as in, the skirt will only cost about $30 in yarn). And it has more colors available at the moment. I just have to pick one. There are several shades of brown I'm considering.

I have a tendency to start projects and never finish them, so I'm hoping this KAL will motivate to keep working on one thing until it's done. As soon as I finish my friend's baby sweater that I started in April. Ha. Haha. I'd like to get this done quickly, because my boyfriend's leaving in a week or so for Korea for a year, and I want to make him really, really regret going. Because I will be hot in this skirt. (Me, vengeful? Noooooooo!) But I'm in grad school, so I won't always have knitting time. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Nice to "meet" you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home