Friday, September 15, 2006

I got my yarn today!


icyarn 002
Originally uploaded by fallbrowneyes.
Hi everyone, I'm Hanna from Iowa. This is my first knitalong and flickr/blogger post, so I hope this comes out ok.
I'm going to be making my IC in this lovely shade of scarlet red bamboo in the 2x size. The picture makes it look a bit more bright and metallic than it really is. It's closer to like a blood red. I used my center pull ball winder on all six balls so I wouldn't end up with a tangled mess. All but one had manufacturer's knots in them, so watch out for that if you use the yarn called for in the pattern.
I hope to start a swatch as soon as I'm done with this post.

4 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger velmalikevelvet said...

hi hanna! good job on your first post! i love that color, i was thinking something similar. i'm still looking. you gonna swatch up today? cheers, velma

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Hanna said...

I swatched up and got gauge. I'll cast on after I reorganize my knitting bag and take out the stuff from my last project.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Color look great!! This will be hot!!

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home