Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nearing its end!

Hi everybody!

I'm so excited, I finished the knitting and crocheting on monday night! Unfortunately, I haven't bought the velvet ribbon yet, nor the elastic band.
I wish I had been able to go to the notions store today but it's an official holiday here in France. So all the shops are closed and have to wait...


All I can say is the size seems perfect, provided the yarn doesn't sag when washed. As soon as I have placed the ribbon and sewn in the elastic band, I 'll appeal to my dear husband to take a snap of me!

3 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

wow!
That is totally cute.
I have not signed up for this KAL..but I ahve been lurking about to see the progress and FO's.
It's gonna be smokin!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger velmalikevelvet said...

laetitia, that is looking great! can't wait to see you in it. time to start shopping for some peep-toe pumps...

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger velmalikevelvet said...

and melanie, i checked out your blog, and congrats on your engagement!! i'm from bellevue, too, but moved away in 1974 alas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home